who we are?
Non-governmental , non-profit, and independent organization.
An Organization that works to provide support and subsidies, providing a minimum of the necessary requirements of life for poor and stricken families and IDP, and due to the war, we are planning to support the affected people, offering to them health assistance, providing food aid to poor and hungry families, contributing to the dissemination of environmental awareness and eradication of illiteracy, spreading knowledge, care for the disabled, rehabilitation, training of women, and care for displaced children.
The Organization Established in 2011 Syria - Aleppo - and has a two Offices, in (Huraytan and Darat-Aza), and registered in turkey (Kilis) in 2015, registration number (79-003-030).
Our values : Plenty - initiative - tender - philanthropy
the sons of war aims to:
- Enable humanitarian values in the society, by investing the human factor and developing his or her abilities and skills.
- Give the future science and necessary skills to the youth, to employ them in the development their society.
- Motivate young people to the initiative and philanthropy by investing their energies and motivating them to gain the culturalorginal values and spreading them among the community.
- Work according to the standards of development and sustainability
- We started from Syria as starting point, and we still continue with our projects and business.
- We proud of our experienced staff as they are Specialized in humanitarian aid.
- We work with a group of consultants and experts in all aspects of humanitarian relief.
- The proportion of full-time staff in Syria 90%.
- We always support our staff with scientific trainings to provide them the opportunity to gain experience and help them keep studying and get higher educational attainment, and get them involved in special courses required and related to the fields they work in.
International Representation :
* Gabriel Chaim: (gabrielchaim.com) (Brazilian photographer and filmmaker specialized in areas in conflict, and crises besides extreme circumstances. He published his films in mainstream media around the world. He has Joined and established the sons of war since 2013, and He represents us in Brazil, MOB: +5511948718313.
* Anna Farina: (Italian – England business Woman), our Vice President in Barclays Capital, Interested in Syrian refugee crisis, She has joined the sons of War since 2013, and She represents us in UK, MOB : +447885755006.
* Margarida Serra : (Portuguese Journalist) Broadcast Media Journalist TSF - Rádio Notícias, S.A. Interested in Syrian refugee crisis, She has joined the sons of War since 2013, ans She represents us in Portugal, Skype : marserra1966.
* Matthieu Delmas: (French freelancer) Interested in Syrian refugees crisis, He has joined the sons of War since 2013, He represents us in France. MOB : +33695027451.
* Maher Alhamdoosh (Syrian–Italian engineer) work as engineer for industrial company in Italy, He has Joined and established the sons of war in 2013, He represents us in Italy. MOB : +393887596948.
* Matthew Schrier: (French freelancer)specialized in Film production, Interested in Syrian refugee crisis, He has joined the sons of War in 2013, He represents us in USA (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Schrier), MOB +9175801154.
Group of Consultants who work with us in different departments and fields to support us in making decision operation as follows:
Dr Ali Nasser head of health office in Bab Alsama.
Dr Mohammad Salam Head of Health For POLO in Aleppo.
PHD Dr Muhanad Radwan Head of EWARM office in ACU.
besides many of Consultants in different departments.
An Organization that works to provide support and subsidies, providing a minimum of the necessary requirements of life for poor and stricken families and IDP and due to the war, we are planning to support the affected people, offering to them health assistance, providing food aid to poor and hungry families,